Sunday, February 25, 2024

25.2.2024 Sunday - many things to do

This is a list of defects and tasks to do by the entire team involved in the hospital expansion project; it is from 8.3.2022

Though I start the day early; tennis with Sean and a promise of the Jesuit brothers' company (they did not show up) there is a sense of running out of time. 

I did not read although I have a house full of books. I did not cook although I have a brand new kitchen. I did not sit and work instead wandering and wondering about without aim. And there is so much to do - - time to make another long list. (one for work and one for home). I have always made lists, they take ages to complete. I know now that the trick is to make short daily ones; those are easier to keep and achieve my goals. 

I read about the 5 goals a day - read 10 pages, exercise, learn a new skill (this must be a long term goal)

No comments:

Post a Comment