Tuesday, February 13, 2024

14.2.2024 Wednesday - clutter



Days when I don't draw or design seem like wasted days. There are days when I feel frustrated because I have not done any design drawings. Today is one of them - so was yesterday, and the day before. I realise that I only need to do two things to fulfil my day; draw/design and exercise/play sports.  

Yesterday I spent with mom, and felt so tired I slept in the office chair. This morning, I folded laundry from the past 4-5 days on the dining table. On half the dining table, to be correct. The other half of the table was covered with clutter - how I wish for a clear horizontal surface so I can put a book  on it to read, or draw. 

Perhaps I should just leave the work reading or writing at the office or No. 40 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment