Thursday, February 22, 2024

21.2.2024 Wednesday - counting money and blessings

A local client recommended us to a developer wanting to build a resort, near this one which did not proceed beyond sketch design.

Sam and I eat lunch in our parked car, steps away from a coffee place. So that after lunch, we can share a coffee before she heads off and I go back to the office. I realise how much I miss these minutes with her, it is not a long lunch. Long enough for a chat and remind each other of things to do, people to call, places to visit. 
This lunch time we talk about the company trip and how we fit into the programme. In the past, we have had company trips where the bosses don't attend, the young people go off and have fun on their own. 

Melvin and I worked this over the lock-down, we got paid for this recently.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment