Thursday, November 30, 2023

30th November 2023 Thursday - windfall

Today we get paid for a project proposal we did during MCO - we were not formally appointed but I filed in a fee claim and a letter explaining the situation. So, some spare money - just in time for next year's study trip.  

I decided to treat myself for lunch, a tosay with a book. At the cafe, I meet Nick and friend eating at a table nearby; Nick worked at DNA with me. I pay for their lunch; feeling generous

Moments later, a text message from a client's PA informs me that project that Sean, George and I worked on is given planning approval. Seconds later, he rings and tell me the same - with an added 'I needed the building plans submitted soon'. I congratulate him and rung off.

Windfall - our young people seem to get along so well, they work, eat and go out together and seem to sort out problems on their own as well. We have some good leaders amongst them


No comments:

Post a Comment