Sunday, November 12, 2023

10th November 2023 Friday - drawing on butter paper


Today, I feel a little glum. After my behaviour last night, I'm not proud of myself. I can reassure myself by thinking that I was merely speaking my mind, but the truth is I overstepped the boundary.

Back in the office, I decide to go back to basics - I trace over floor plans and elevations for our housing project. I resist the temptation to grumble at the boys, to point the obvious things that I have noted on their drawings. Instead I will guide by drawing up the forms, the proportions, the layouts that I want, and wish to see in paper. I use butter paper, the first time in a long while and enjoy it tremendously. 

After an hour, the nagging thoughts are further away. 

Today is our last pdf group meeting and dinner. I should start writing my speech. 


No comments:

Post a Comment