Monday, November 27, 2023

25th November 2023 Saturday. A day for myself.

Likely 1989, Di took Ni and I 'home' to Wangaratta, and we went hiking up Mt. Buffalo and visited The Chalet, I don't recall going inside. We probably didn't have enough money to even contemplate having afternoon tea there. 

I walked to the office after the morning's tennis was abandoned. It was 730 when I got to the office, I was planning to work but ended up updating my blog. I tell myself that it is OK to have an easy day once in a while. Go easy on myself.

Jenny and Sean drop in after the GBI seminar, Vivian come in and we 3 chat about work methodology and how bosses are to blame for miscommunication amongst staff. I used examples from our office about how clear instructions are important, not just from me but from people like Melvin, Fiona, etc. And in doing so, realise how fortunate we are as a team. 

I scan old photos, send one of Dianne at Mt. Buffalo to Chris.



No comments:

Post a Comment