Wednesday, November 8, 2023

8th November 2023 Wednesday - convocation


Tay and I go to the university this morning to see the graduating class; he is very accommodating. I dont think he shares my interest in seeing the graduating class as I did. I wanted to congratulate them and see them perhaps for one last time. Many are from out of town, and will start their lives elsewhere. 

I especially wanted to see those from out of town. We have not seen them for about two years now, since the end of their Year 2. Some have stayed in touch, I wonder about the others who have not - Joo Wei, Carol, Chong, etc. But I did meet some of the Malay boys, I love the way they salaam the elders when we meet. 

But we leave before lunch to meet with SY and SL to persuade SY to attend tomorrow's meeting to get answers for the centre carpet, ceiling, aircon; about the competition next year; about meeting the visitors from Sabah, Kalimantan. He agrees to come, good.

No comments:

Post a Comment