Wednesday, November 22, 2023

20th November 2023 Monday - new friends become good friends


Office visit.
I arrive early in the office, wanting to catch up with work that I usually do on the weekend. But it is not possible as I spend the time coordinating visits to our office instead. Lin and Eric, and Dirga arrived to meet the young ones and take group photos, and to learn more about what we do as a practice. Again the website comes in very handy, they asked about Cat House and we talked about Impiana, the Mosque and Clubhouse.








Ken and Ellie visit us as well, Fiona sat in when I offer help with his first project, if he chooses to set up on his own (maybe with Zhimin) Grace and Ryan arrive to borrow the car, and to see the new office. I must remind Liew to quickly finish the other shelf, so that we don't see the roller shutter. 
I finally get my filling done and have new teeth today. In time for dinner with G&R, and F&N - I now know what the maximum dosage is for N. I cannot think of the appropriate word: the boastful know-it-allI-but-doesn't, the mean-ness behind his jokes and the chauvinism. I spend a nice time talking to the young couple.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment