Monday, November 27, 2023

26th November 2023 Sunday - attending a talk about murals

 Today's tennis is better, I get a good work out playing with Ni and Khoon, who returns to NZ next week. He has not initiated any get - togethers, he is perhaps busy with Amber and Shane, and selling his house. No matter, we are all a bit busy. It was unfortunate that he did not bring mom to No. 40 last Sunday, I am sure mom would have really enjoyed the company.



At noon, we attended Louise's talk at the museum and meet Kevin, Judy's dad, and Rona whom I have not seen in ages. I taught her design studio about 12 years ago, she looks happy and has three children, the eldest is the reason for her departure from final year according to her. 



After lunch, I spend a productive afternoon drawing and also thinking about KM's question - am I still inspired? I am, of course there are ebbs and flows but general I am inspired to go to work at 715 each morning and spend time refining our work. 





No comments:

Post a Comment