Tuesday, August 8, 2023

8th August 2023 Tuesday - DATUM:M a personal account




Another early start, to finish this article before seeing Freddie at 8 a.m. - he was waiting outside the office when Sean and I arrived at 7:50 a.m.. A quick chat about how to do and who to do it (Tecktonicity office block) before meeting Donald and Da for breakfast. I much prefer chatting with these two, I suggested catching up in KL with Mike and Naz - Don agrees. 

I passed the Riverhouse to Syahidah so that Joanne can concentrate on the school proposal. Sean had a good outing at the Stampin house and his client paid our fee claim after one day. I got the housing group to photocopy toilet layouts they like from books - because they don't seem to know how to lay out a toilet. 

Later that afternoon, we had a chat to the school principal about our concepts - it is good practice for Sean and Joanne.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment