Wednesday, August 30, 2023

30th August 2023 Wednesday - more talking to people

I started the day at 6 a.m. today - felt fine. Several new things today - went to a new physio, for my left ankle and heel. He did an assessment and talked about the potential causes and the remedy - which I like. I want to treat at the source of the problems and not simply to ease the pain.



Another new thing was the telling out gently of new people in the office, the outcome of which will be apparent in the coming weeks and will also decide of future decisions. 

We ended the day with dinner and drinks at Club, after a thorough tennis session. SY seemed genuinely concerned at my profuse sweating and overheated face when I saw him for drinks at 545pm. He gave some ideas about how I could step down as the editor. I will coincide this with my 60th.

No comments:

Post a Comment