Tuesday, August 8, 2023

5th August 2023 Saturday - a good turn deserves another




I agreed to meet with some of my old high school friends, one had returned from Singapore and wanted to visit the office. While waiting for them, I noticed this little fella wandering around; a new addition to the food court, and as I looked a young lady picked it up and walked away. 'Good, I thought someone is adopting it'. A few minutes she returned and placed the kitten where she found it, so I asked her ' aren't you going to adopt it?'. 'No, I have too many dogs at home, she smiled 'I simply wanted to hold it for a while'. 
So I left my friends to their breakfast and gathered up the kitten, went upstairs to the office, and locked it in the toilet. Then I texted Sam, who arrived in no time to collect it and send her to the vet.  


One good turn deserves another as they say - as we were invited to an Indian lunch by a couple of teenagers. Tay's kids won a treasure hunt at the Museum and decided to buy us lunch, unexpected but nice. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment