Friday, August 4, 2023

2nd Aug 2023 Wednesday - talking to Nordiana

View of Renna Residences from the air (from GW after our morning's technical meeting)

An interesting (text) conversation in the evening. 
I was still in the office, when Nordiana texted...
N: hi - remember me?
me: of course, Sam and I talked about you sometimes, wondering if you have built.
N: belum, but I recently a RM 330K quotation from a contractor recently for a single storey house. 
me: who did your drawings?
N: (sends an image of a single storey bungalow with a raised deck and a pool) - something like this, but without the pool and the steps, hahaha. The quote does not include power, painting nor tiles.
me: ok, I can't remember how we 'parted'
N: :-) we parted due to lack of funds from our part. 
me: so, your house has reduced from a double storey house to a single storey house, do we still have your original budget?
N: ah...no, I recently bought a unit at Renna Residences so I have only have half the budget left. 
Me: (flashes an image of Renna Residence)
N: yes, that's the one.
Me: we are the architects, you knew?
N: Wow! I didn't know this...
Me: so ok la, you already have something we designed...
N: ok, I get the hint :-) 
Me: the budget you have now is too low, we don't want you to get into trouble halfway during construction.
N: understand, let me think on it some more. Nice chatting with you, send my regards to Sam.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment