Tuesday, August 29, 2023

28th August 2023 Monday - truly back at work


Meetings in the morning and afternoon to truly make me understand that the holiday is over, and work is real. And work is real, last weekend the Lot 49 client signed our appointment and we now have a new project. And more importantly, we have a new client. 

In the afternoon, the kick off meeting for a housing project - the client is using this to train his son, and I am doing the same. Freddie suggested that we should spend more time with young Mark to go through the processes, materials and design features of the project. I think it is a good idea, we will take him to the show room for the condo, and Adeline's house.

At tennis, I think I have finally gotten the hang of the wrist lag in my ground strokes; happy.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment