Friday, August 25, 2023

25th August 2023 Friday - Singapore layover

Silly me, I left Sam's purse on the plane (after buying a beer at 35,000 feet) - but luckily the cleaning crew returned it to the Lost and Found. By then, BengKey had already started calling us and asking to collect us, it was only 4 a.m. then.

We went home with her to shower and change for breakfast to continue the conversation from Geelong. They have done well for themselves and yet have a unassuming way about them. Both kids are at home like ours, and like ourselves they are also finding their way about in the adult world. 

My mind was still on work, so I sat on their living room table and work until it was time to see KM at NUS. KM took us to lunch and a visit to Red Bean's A&A to the DELTA sport centre - a break from work for him after an action-packed morning. 

3 p.m. Sani drops by to collect us, we went to Our Tampines Hub 'I did the skin' and visited the various spaces in this integrated community centre; pools, sports hall, mall, theatre, clinics - my favourite was the library. I could easily spend hours here, I must read more. Start with an hour each day.
 

I found this book which features two of our projects, I showed them to Sani and he asked me to pose for a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment