Monday, May 8, 2023

8 May 2023 Monday - we are almost fully loaded today



Today is a good day for work, it was almost ideal in terms of the work done and the people around me. I came in at 715 and worked on the Sibu Condo, to pass it to Sean when he arrived (still a little bit late) then I progressed to Elev8 and sorted out the quotation documents. Penghui arrived to set up and we talked about Tuesday's meeting with IB, and set up a meeting with Alan about waterproofing systems. The showroom BP went to Lekheng who looked a little out of sorts, he has a lot of his plate. 

Later that morning, Freddie came over with Louis to meet with the steel fabricator for Impiana. Just then Teck texted to tell me our payment is ready.

At lunch, Sam arrived to sit opposite me to do her work, she is also doing intermittent fasting - I made tea and we talked about making a trip to Penang via Singapore. Meanwhile, the whole office left for lunch with PH - it is Melvin's office today. 

In the afternoon, we met with Alan and YKC all good productive people in one room. It seems that we will be rid of the SIKA system soon, (nothing wrong with the system but the local rep is not good to work with). 

At 350, I left for tennis and a swim - to be collected by Sean for dinner in the office with Jenny and Sherlin. JY was still working on the Block 13 proposal, Sherlin was thinking about the YKS proposal, Sara is writing personal statements for me in the website and Jenny was busy as how Jenny gets busy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment