Friday, May 12, 2023

12 May 2023 Friday - a bit sleepy, a bit lonely and not hitting well

Refining the elevations, the client has a problem with Le Corb's briese soleil and asked for a different outlook

 On Fridays, I get to the office before 715 a.m. to let Doreen, the cleaner in - she works for 4 hours and leaves just before lunch. While she cleans the office, I sit in the conference/dining table and do some sketching while listening to a TV programme. This routine overflows into the other mornings, and I now start my days early and I leave earlier as well (at 4p.m.) to swim, play squash or tennis. 

During these early morning starts, the cat tries to dominate my space while I try to enjoy a quiet moment with coffee before people start coming in to work. 

Today is a bit of a downer as PH and Sherlin leave for KL and Fiona is on leave, fewer people in the office. I work for half a day, cook lunch to eat/share half of my pasta with HongYi (who arrives to have his photo taken for our website), go for my physio and later tennis till 630pm.

He has a habit of texting me seemingly random images, for me to guess what the task is for me. I teased him - this is too small for you, houses...? he countered - you want to do or too small for you? I told him I like designing houses, so we have a new project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment