Friday, May 12, 2023

10 May 2023 Wednesday - PAMSC meeting

idea for a ceiling, light fitting in a lift lobby

 I look forward to our monthly PAMSC meetings, they joked and say that it is because I don't have any friends. But I think it is because I am able to report progress and productivity - our fortnightly newsletters. Tonight is special because we tabled our proposal for a design festival in November and it was accepted. Of course they will accept it, another member was meant to organise one for March this year but that petered out into a series of half day lectures.

I went for a long swim before the meeting, and arrived earlier to order the food (lots of vegs, one meat) and have a quiet sketch and drink before the others showed up. Tonight was special as well because we have 3 new members, young architects Alfred, Johan and Lau. I will invite them to participate in our events.

No comments:

Post a Comment