Monday, May 15, 2023

14 May 2023 Sunday

 


On account of my strained calf muscle, Sam drove me to work as she had to feed Arlene's cats and dogs (they are away in Bali). I used the early start to clean the kitchen table, make coffee and review the Tasik Biru BP set. Then I spoke to Sean and Leong about Sibu condo. We're getting there, though it crossed my mind that if the client were to put it through 'peer review' again, I shan't get upset. It's his money and his right to do this, we get an experienced architect to review our work. Signs of growing up. 

I also looked through MC's drawings for the showroom, he is quick but careless and doesn't have the finesse of LH. I'll have a quiet word with him. I didn't eat lunch as planned but went for a swim in the sun, and a chat with Sam in the car. We have to assign my mom's care to Sean this weekend when we're away. We decided to book him a couple of nights at the Hyatt Centric for his troubles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment