Tuesday, May 2, 2023

2 May 2023 Tuesday - chinks in the armour

 

All I want is a clean sofa without cat fur or dog fur, to lie down on and read a book. I will be 60 next year.
 

I did the leg-work before seeing an important client today, nevertheless there are still lose ends to tidy up and having to slot in another meeting with GB on site did not help with my time - planning. Furthermore, I had booked an expensive physio sessions which I did not want to miss. These are the minor trials when running a practice, so no big deal.

The killer of the day was having to pick up the pieces of work half done, half communicated for a project on site - this means that people are waiting for our decisions, our instructions. I will try to finish the construction of this project in two months - I ll work with Sara to make a list of things to do leading to this completion. I had spoken to her about being pro-active, being on time and being communicative.

My second session with the shock wave therapy - it seems to help and is quite expensive.

PD meeting resulted in more pressure from GB on Fabian - the first time you think about when you wake up is to think about how you can get enough people to finish this project on time. They will meet tomorrow about man power. 

Rewi was happy with the status of work so far and there is a clear direction for the show room as well as the Sibu Condo. We package the Elev8 for quotations from two builder in May, starting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment