Monday, September 16, 2024

16.9.2024 Monday - a lazy day spent at No. 40



 
I'm not sure why I don't turn right and go to the gym. Instead I go to the office to sort through old stationery, to surprise myself with sketches done years ago; forgotten. 
Sam comes over after her gym to go for lunch with me; chatting about tonight's cooking, indoor plants, and office matters. 

Later in the afternoon at No. 40, I move the white table near the window. And sort through old stationery; more surprises. 

I'm preparing to do collages with old magazines. And restrict my meal consumption. 

Even later in the day, friends come by for a meal. We invite Stephen for the first, and enjoy his company along with the usual suspects plus Freddie. Steady Freddie, though young. 



No comments:

Post a Comment