Thursday, June 8, 2023

7th June 2023 Wednesday PAMSC meeting



I will add a cover piece to protect the timber tops and add height to the recycled timber panel.

There was a phone call yesterday asking for an early morning meet up - I knew what the topic of conversation would be (or rather what the request from the person involved would be) He had not done his homework and is depending on us to do it for him). 
I decided to be gracious and share the information with him as JY had diligently done it already. 

At 1030am, I went to the Stampin site with Sean to meet RAK - the outcome is quite good though there are some areas to be improved. I asked Sean to take charge of the design element of the project and that improvements can still be considered at this stage. 
We agreed to meet on site again and view the mock up of the car port steel works. 



Nice living room window - deciding whether light or dark colours

RAK missed out a narrow RC ledge on the TV wall
Later that afternoon, a good design chat with Kamal about drain diversions and steel structures

 
PAMSC meeting no. 3

The day ended with our monthly PAMSC meeting, and as usual I felt that there is not much for me to report as our report is in the form of two newsletters monthly. But tonight I reported on the progress of the PDF, our design festival in November; 2 moderators are confirmed and 3 of the 6 speakers.



No comments:

Post a Comment