Tuesday, June 6, 2023

6 June 2023 Tuesday

 A funny sort of day - I had some personal deadlines to meet. I handed one to Peggy, for her to think about while I was out. The other to Sara to complete before lunch. Both took too long because they were not listening to instructions clearly,  or since the common denomination is me - there's a likelihood that I did not instruct properly. I'll treat this as my fault and start again tomorrow, and they'll have to learn about focusing on work for short periods, and getting one targeted task done each day. I'll work with Sara. 

Leong and I went to brief Propnex about PD, to sell the remaining 52 units. Small task for them I think. And later to physio. My shoulder is finally getting back to normal. 

Despite these interruptions, I managed to get a plan drawn for the river house. 




A morning run, an apple for lunch and squash 5,3 with Patrick. 



No comments:

Post a Comment