Monday, June 19, 2023

19th June 2023 Monday - morning meeting

I enjoyed my early morning chat with Leong and Suen Ling about the projects that we planned  to collaborate on, which became clearer to me after she listed them and shared drawings, fees and ideas. I thought this was to be a collaboration to reinforce our team rather than quick financial gain, and said so. SL traveled to Kuching to visit the job sites and meet with her clients, she had another reason to visit the office, which was to serve a 6-week internship with me. It was part of her Lasalle degree course requirement. 

Later we interviewed a candidate for the second ID position for her Kuching office. 

Suen Ling sat in for our Monday morning meeting, and we included her in our roster to things to do. I enjoyed our chat with the young people, identifying project teams and deadlines. A verbal run down the list to things to do - some easy, other more taxing requiring a senior to guide someone new to our practice. 

PD residences - the apartments. We conducted a site walk at 230pm and will continue to do so to record non compliance, quality of work done.



No comments:

Post a Comment