Monday, January 30, 2023

29th Jan 2023 Sunday detail therapy

Head down and finishing what I was meant to have completed days ago. But it was not tedious or boring, instead it was quite satisfying early in a rainy morning while the others were asleep. It was also nice to detail the ideas I have in mind for this little renovation.

This started off as an exercise for Sean to train his skills in project management and execution, then he got busy and drifted away. I use this exercise to check on his work and also to complete the tender exercise. 

This project is unusual for us at the moment, it is small, and the owner is not a repeat client. He had found me on Facebook, we met and visited the site. He and his wife seemed nice enough and liked our ideas, and I planned for this as a launch pad for Sean to get into 'work'.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment