Wednesday, January 25, 2023

24th Jan 2023 Tuesday - Sara 1


One of those days heading towards unproductivity; sleeping in, late breakfast, early lunch, which I countered by accepting an early tennis game with some veterans. I cycled there and back after tennis and completing my 6th consecutive day of swimming. 

I asked for two hours of work - which ended late at 7pm, Sara and realised that I had made a mistake in the skp of Mac2 by making the building too long. In trying to fix it and tally with the CAD dwgs, we stumbled onto a better idea, which she wrote down as:
1. noise pollution for (from0 pool area is reduced. 
2. plans are simpler and easier to execute
3. construction uniformity
4. architectural massing is more proportionate

Well done, I thought and asked her to consult PH and get his agreement (which he did)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment