Friday, December 22, 2023

21st December 2023 Thursday - Metabolist

I left the house earlier to work on this, and finish it before the folks arrive - I prefer the privacy of the early morning for thinking and figuring things out.

 PH flies back tonight, so I invite a client for lunch with us. This client was a former intern at DNA, he trained with me briefly (he recalls that we worked on a house design but neither of us can remember the details, so it must have been unremarkable). He had since worked in a large commercial firm before becoming the Design Architect for a large developer in Kuching. 

He rang yesterday asking about a former project we worked on, I mentioned that we have some ideas which we can discuss over lunch the following day (today). He agreed, I think the decision was easy even though he is on leave - we have an easy and mutually supportive relationship and the conversation is casual and always fruitful. 

I quickly put together some sketches and pass to PH 'I draw, you talk later'. PH agreed. 

Simple sketches to describe the down-sizing of an earlier 3-storey scheme. It also looks as though we might have an opportunity to execute the earlier scheme on a different site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment