Wednesday, December 13, 2023

11th December 2023 Monday - buying wine for Peter

Today is Freddo's birthday and we thought that we would do something simultaneously and frivolous. And get him a present via his young architect, Leon whom I am in touch with (Leon is from Bau). Two bottles of wine, I hope it comes as a nice surprise for him tomorrow. 


We meet with the marketing team and the surveyor, for strata parcels, etc before our submission for formal approval. Apartments and a hotel - this will be a nice project when it is completed. This means taking more time to draw. I am tempted to assign the site visits and meetings to the young ones - but I cannot seem to let that responsibility go. I run out of time, what with the exercise, plans for gardening, carpentry projects and mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment