Wednesday, September 6, 2023

6th September 2023 Wednesday - doors and windows

View of No. 40 from the road

Energised despite the two days away and the late flight-squash date yesterday - it is because I can see things moving and falling into place for several projects. There is work to be done still but I know what to do, and how to do it. Putting in the time is the easy part. 

I sent out the formal invites to the PDF 2023 speakers, and immediately felt better. I have been putting it off, and now that we have 5 speakers confirmed - we have an event. More good news as SY informed that the contingent from Kalimantan are coming, and a coach-full of Brendan's university students are attending as well. 

So, after lunch and my physio - I took the afternoon 'off' and worked from the club, waiting for a swim and the PAMSC meeting/dinner tonight.

Front windows and main door - Sam is worried about rain getting in through the gap in the roof; I thought plants there would benefit from a splash of rain now and again.

Upstairs bedroom doors and windows - I always pair these two together; ventilation even on raining days


I drew several options for the main door; Sam and Sean picked the same design

Met Angela from the gym again after 10 years, she seems happier and we are happy for her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment