Wednesday, September 27, 2023

27th September 2023 Wednesday - new management

I think that the two boys are in a world of their own, slowly doing their ID work. I invite them to visit Renna job-site with us, taking the opportunity to teach about setting up a set of technical drawings, drawing lists, numbering and cross referencing. 

On-site, we talk about fire routes, car ramps, gabion walls, and door lintels - the site walk ended abruptly when I was 'summoned' to meet the new project director at the technical meeting, where we talked about site safety, work progress and RC kerbs at the M&E floor. 

I took the opportunity to involve the two boys in these houses - they'll need architectural experience to continue their Part 2. And work is a good way for them to interact with our team members, and me. 


Today is Syahidah's last day


No comments:

Post a Comment