Friday, September 15, 2023

14th September 2023 Thursday - setting up house (again)


the upstairs garden which one exits to use the outside bathroom

Sam has been working very hard on the renovation of No. 40 - I have deliberately stayed away for the past few months. I did it because I thought she should have ownership of the finer design details, and also because I have been busy, but mostly because I want to be surprised by the end results when we take possession of the space.

There will be much to do before I can fully occupy the house, and more money to be spent. Maybe not a lot of money as I relocate some of my present possessions into this house. The ovel table, the solid chunky bench which Jenny sits on now, more of those stools which I made for Ivy, my books, the CDs and their player. I am quite excited, it is a bit like university life again - setting up house.


No comments:

Post a Comment