Thursday, September 14, 2023

12th September 2023 Tuesday - defects and drainage

home-grown bitter gourd with onions and Sam's chilli oil; slightly burnt and bit oily (as it should be, Sam approves)

 A long day which started at 630 a.m. - Sam is away in KL for mom's check-up - so I left the house earlier to get some work in before the 9 a.m. site visit for defects inspection. In the afternoon, we had an extended discussion discussion about drainage, roading, and platform levels for a landed housing project. This is the first time working with them, and their thinking took me a while to get used to - there was not a clear engineering logic to some of their proposed ideas. 

After squash, I asked for a lift back to the office, the good Doctor tried to dissuade me - stop working la - I told I was going back to cook my dinner (with Sean and Jenny). It made him flinch even more, he does not like cooking. Which is why I sent him this photo after I finished cooking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment