Monday, December 20, 2021

20 December 2021

We started dining out again recently, and invited friends to celebrate Sam's birthday - this is us on the way from the club to CityOne. It was raining, I had my notebook on my lap so I sketched the scenes as they appeared in the windscreen. Sam was driving too fast in the rain (she won't listen). 
 
Coloured in on ipad

Monday was a teaching day, Tay drives me to the uni, we give him cookies, fruitcake and other goodies in repayment. He and I make a good team, we combine our groups and guide the twenty or so Year 2 students through Architectural Design. This morning, each student was asked to talk about the 6 marquettes they produced; the inspiration behind the forms, how to derive a plan or section from these - it was enjoyable and created a lot of discussion (which it what we wanted to encourage). 
Barry's models
From Saturday. Dog pool - recycling rainwater for dogs to play in. Recycling roof tiles for a garden wall. 

Site notes : quite dramatic changes to the TV room, but it's for the better. 

The spout comes in at an awkward angle, I could have changed it but the construction was quite advanced when I saw it, and I thought this would be a nice challenge for young Sandra. 



Thinking about how to extend the floor to include a verandah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment