Tuesday, August 6, 2024

6.8.2024 Tuesday - busy and slightly chaotic on my mind

This image is here to remind me to work more often at No. 40 - and since Sam is installing an AC today in the front room, it is likely to happen. I ll use the bike more often and read the books I bought. 

Much happening today - I start the day without my workout, aiming to do so before my lunch with SY and SL. That works out well, but in the office there were some lose ends - one with the road cert for PD and the other related to a chat about colleagues with FL. I dealt with one, but will think a bit more about how to/if I should deal with the other. 

The term used was 'toxicity' I have not sensed it myself, but Sam would say that it is because of me/ my persona. SO, perhaps this person would work directly with me ( I did mention that I would like to keep 'good people' around me. he has always been good to me) I do not take his departure from office as a slight. 



Water collection pot for the AC



Making plans to build more shelves for the rest of the book, and maybe the ones from home can come here. My life has a way of coming full circle (Upper China St and my childhood), so moving back to my family home might not be such a stretch of the imagination. Perhaps this time I ll form a proper bond with the house.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment