Sunday, August 11, 2024

11.8.2024 Sunday - at home

 

After this nice run in the Taiwanese running slippers, I ask Eric to get two more pairs for me.

An early start to the day - Lance invites me and a few of the young ones in the office for a Sunday run. Just like the old days - a gentle 6K round the block. It is a bit late for my usual runs, but I accept. Glad for the company and happy that he is taking the initiative - our young people are friends. 

I start slowly behind them, giving my ankle to get into stride. I trail behind them until Timberland when I overtake MC. I overtake Sean at Cityone, glad that my legs feel fresh enough to race up the highway. 42 minutes for 6KM - I am happy and encouraged to run more often

We spend the day at home, mom arrives early and we had planned to see Tua Kim at noon. But change our minds as Sam is coughing and mom is happy to have a nap instead. I enjoy myself watching BBC crime series on UNIFI TV, before heading to squash at 4pm. I have started to use the old PRINCE racket now that I am stronger in the shoulders and arms, it generates a lot of pace and I have more dexterity with it. I will continue to use it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment