Tuesday, July 16, 2024

15.7.2024 Monday - trying clean eating but ended up coughing

Feeling frustrated with myself because my cough is not going away, the black pepper in today's 'clean lunch' made it worse. I see the Chinese doctor and get a five-day course, let's see - today is Day 1.

At lunch, RF tells me that she will be going back to uni., in Sibu - she will apply for a scholarship which she will likely get. I think about replacements and whether we need to, or should we contact out the CAD work. And we just take charge of the design, and its development.

I also speak to George about contacting the Terasek House client - we have done the work, so we should just call up and meet. Instead of trying to iron out all possible problems. I think George gets the drift, he sees it as PH prepping him for potential questions from the client, and its answers.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment