Saturday, April 8, 2023

6th April 2023 Thursday. Fellowship


Stayed home in the morning to write my editor's message for our end of term Fat Fat issue, I wrote about fellowship and about how the newsletter is a platform for young practices to gain exposure and train themselves for bigger publications and perhaps awards. And that it is also a convenient means for established firms to curate their work. I tell them that this is also my way of paying forward the kindness by architects and publishers when we were setting up DNA in the early 2000s.

As a result, I reached the office after 9 a.m. which felt strange to me; as though I had missed an important event. That afternoon, I returned home for lunch with Sam and worked from home until the evening when we went to a ramadhan buffet dinner with Syahidah, Peggy, Melvin, Jenny and JY whom I was particularly pleased to have join - she's opened up greatly and speaks very candidly about many things to us at the office these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment