Sunday, April 2, 2023

2nd April 2023 Sunday - Jenny

We go to a Korean lunch, after I finish talking to PH about plot 13. My idea for it is coming along nicely and I think about rewarding myself with a nice meal; a vegetarian one (I decided recently to not eat fish or seafood as my protein anymore). 


Jenny arrives at 130pm from KL, she invited herself for a period of work while waiting for an interview in Japan. She had earlier trained with me at DNA before leaving to do her Part 2, which she never did. Now she is coasting, I don't think she has had a steady job in the past 5 years. I realised that I have been connived into accepting her as an intern, but I don't mind - I am happy to be naive, and helpful and hopefully get her into the next fruitful chapter of her life. 

In the meantime, she lives in a room a few doors down from us and will eat her dinners with us. And in return, she will work on my projects (in an effort to boost the currency of her portfolio) for 3 months (the length of a tourist visa). And I will pay her a wage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment