Monday, November 28, 2022

29th November 2022 Tuesday - slow molasses

 November seems to move like slow molasses in winter, we have logged in so many miles already and we are still in the same month. 

Last night, we had dinner with Robyn who arrived about a week ago, the others were there as well. When I observe from a distance, it felt like all of us were slightly drifting apart; all preoccupied with our life battles and worries (work, aging parents, health, children). I would like to have a quiet dinner with the Lims one of these days, I don't see them as often as the architects. 

Tonight also seem to close a chapter of another relationship. I should make more of an effort but I don't feel inclined. It takes too much work and I am tired, and also aware that too much effort makes it forced (and fake) doesn't it?. Last week we met with Brian in KL to catch up after three years, after which we wanted to make the next appointment to catch up again. There was so much to talk about - there was little effort needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment