Monday, November 21, 2022

21th November 2022 Monday - work blues


A slow start to the week, not a good one but not because something bad happened, in fact quite a few good things happened at work. This type of lethargy is unusual for me, for the start of a week - but I know what the causes are:
1. I need to talk more with the others, Leong especially now that he has shifted over to their side of the office.
2. One of the young ones is struggling with work, he needs to talk more; on the phone to contractors, consultants and also speak up with opinions and decisions. I expected more from him, I ll have to work more closely with him. 
3. physically, I should be refreshed from the break from squash, etc but I am not - my ankles are sore and I was struggling with squash on Sunday (I hate that)

But mentally, I was quite refreshed by the design conference and intend to spend more time to record what I heard and saw.





No comments:

Post a Comment