Monday, November 28, 2022

28th November 2022 Monday - Public Holiday

 

Today is a public holiday, declared so by the new Prime Minister after he was elected. Despite this, some of us arrived to work; Fiona, LH, Sean, Leong, and SL and George in KL. 

Penghui was busy meeting new clients in Puchong and I was in to tidy up pieces; and again got into a complicated discussion with SL - who had her point of view which did not jive exactly with mine. It is time consuming, but I tell myself that this is good for the office because it takes different folks to make things work. 

In the midst of our phone conversation, she said; ...I am not arguing but...( I reminded myself to tell her that I didn't mind her arguing, I encourage it). I should find the right time to tell her. Perhaps when she come to stay over this week.

We had a lunch date with Solomon and his wife, KK who was articulate and very pleasant. She seemed to me like a no-nonsense type who would do as she says and not cut corners (listening to her stories about collecting her daughter from school). She is from Kl and shared some common memories with Sam. She also shared a observation about her husband who was a little long winded and lo-so.

No comments:

Post a Comment