Tuesday, April 16, 2024

16.4.2024 Tuesday - pools and ramps

I start the day early, to work on Sean's pool - and to have some time to think and write. I decide to continue with my personal diary, which I have lapsed in upkeeping. My current diaries are all related to work, some are travel related but none are for personal thought and planning. 
It is a sign that work has over taken my life. This is ok, I enjoy this. My challenge now is to see how to continue to produce good quality work with our young team. I need to sit with them and  work side by side more often. 

Sitting side by side is what we do when attending the kick off meeting for our new project, some of us to lead the project, others to support and some to learn. 
 
A little bonus at the end of the day - Eric texted from Taiwan inviting me to join them for a crit in May. Sam will now have a chance to visit Taiwan


No comments:

Post a Comment