Sunday, January 7, 2024

7.1.2024 Sunday - Sean taught me Enscape


After a long break from this project, I finally find the time to sit down and go through the drawings RF and J. Ho prepare. To my surprise, the work is substantial and quite complete so I spend only the day to finalise the 3D and render them in this format, for a design report. 
Sean shows me how to render this way, when struggling with it this morning at the dining table. I should have looked at this work earlier, and completed this before the end of last year. 

Lesson: look at work prepared for me as soon as it is given to me, most times it takes only a short time to resolve the problems within. Better lesson even, is to sit with that designer and talk it through immediately, especially if it is a small project. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment