Saturday, January 20, 2024

20.1.2024 Saturday - different days for all of us

 I do some work but felt like it isn't enough, I didn't go through all the projects, in one project I haven't gone through all the plans. I didn't work on the book shelf, I haven't moved the oven in, I haven't cleaned up the kitchen. I feel fine but my lethargy gets better of me and I start to feel achey. 

One thing I did do is to visit Sara at her place of work, she invited mom and I to go (and even reminded us). And so we go, it is raining heavily but we find a car park at the end of the five foot way, and we stroll right in. Mom enjoy herself talking to strangers and drinking the free beer, but we get into trouble with my sister who shows up looking a bit stressed after teaching her yoga class. 

I get carried away and suggest too many things to Raha and Ricco. But I'll see if they ask for help before I speak about it again. 

Sam is at W Hotel with her former school mates, accompanying a friend who is quite ill from cancer.

The tall dining space has nice light in the early morning, I start after returning from my walk. Working on the Tasik Biru apartments.

No comments:

Post a Comment