Wednesday, January 17, 2024

17.1.2024 Wednesday - factory visit

Young Chloe was reluctant at first but plucked up the courage to train with us for ten days. 

Wednesday is a busy day, we have mom in the evenings and tonight I promised PH, GW and TY a home cooked meal at No. 40. (which ended up with Sam cooking and me minding mom and working at my new workstation which Sean set up for me). 

I get a phone (the continuation of yesterday's chat in the Grab car) and sure enough, there is an ultimate for the buyer who made some last minute requests. Requests which will jeopardise the submission approvals process - Freddie thinks this is a ploy for the buyer to descend the stage (Chinese idiom). And sure enough - at 5pm, Teck rings and tells me just that. Back to the drawing board, but for a good cause. 

In the afternoon, I join the team for a visit to an aluminium fabrication factory (they are the contractors for RENNA) I am glad I did; learning while having fun. 

the main contractor, the client's construction team, and our team

showing the young ones how aluminium lourves are fixed to the main frame



When his father and I worked on Suburtiasa, Sibu - this young man was in high school in Australia and often got into trouble with his teachers 


gangsta girls

Our new director


No comments:

Post a Comment