Sunday, December 11, 2022

10th Dec 2022 Saturday - Mom's away


Last night, Chew came up to me before our PAMSC Christmas dinner and asked after Sam. He wondered if she worked after leaving Uniterior; I explained that she stopped working when the kids were in Primary school. Ans that she now manages our office and helps me to wrap up projects as they are close to completion - to finalise furniture and lighting, and to hold the client's hand as they move into their new property - something that I am rubbish at. 

Sam and Sara are away this weekend; I took time to have an early breakfast with the Thomians - thoroughly enjoyable although we did not come to a conclusion. She went to meet her new nephews; Elon and Boaz, and to spend some time alone with Sara. This means that Sean and I also spend some time to ourselves as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment