Thursday, December 1, 2022

1 Dec 2022 Thursday - resolutions in December

MontKiara - a potential job

We decided to call on two other contractors to quote for the Stampin renovation, the first was more responsive enough and I smell a rat. We will get the keys back from the first contractor and then we arrange the site visits ourselves. I also need Sean to be more pro-active and alert, but I remind myself that I must be patient as he is only in his first three months.

My sore back did not stop me from playing squash but I think I should rest everything for two weeks, and get back into running/skipping health before I start squash again. I swim to replace and get into serious running again in the new year. Resolution?

I saw some 'resolutions' I wrote in my diary in July; run or walk daily 3km (early in the morning) - easy enough I thought but I have not done it. This is a good replacement for mediation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment