Friday, April 8, 2022

8 April 2022 Friday - a classroom for interns


I had the most interesting vision today; half a dozen young architects working in a studio with a light green terrazzo floor with a large centre table with sunlight and butter-paper sketches on one wall and a bookcase full of books on architecture and art against the other. They were young interns, and this was my parents' old house now our office away from the office - a hideaway to read, teach and experiment. 

I told Sam, and she thought it was a good idea. Later at lunch that day, I mentioned it to friends - the way they chipped in with ideas on how to use it made me think that they would like to use it as well. 

We were celebrating our last issue of the PAMSC newsletter for the term; a fat fat issue - a bit of syiok sendiri which Tat Sing said it is a strong driving force and one can't go far without it. It's been fueling me for years.


Later in the evening, I made a simple 3D from Leong's CAD layout for Mark's Residence. Earlier in the day, I texted R in New Zealand and we talked about work split, and what to do with KFC. 



No comments:

Post a Comment