Monday, April 4, 2022

3 April 2022 Sunday -sitting




Most of today was spent sitting - baby-sitting mom while trying to work. It was not possible to do work but it was alright, spending a few hours drinking coffee and sharing a club sandwich. 

I had confirmed the Aiman facade project earlier today, while waiting for Sam to finish her cycling class. I felt rewarded, and lazy to continue working on projects. I sketched a chair in the dining hall instead, and washed the shadows with kopi using a spoon. Mom asked questions, the same ones usually, over and over. Sometimes, I answered and we would have a conversation. Other times I’d stay silent; unreplying until she changed her question or ignore me all together. 

2 hours past, she didn't disown me. 

no breakfast buffet, only set meals. I am still IF so none for me



No comments:

Post a Comment