Friday, April 22, 2022

22 April 2022 Friday - extra supplements

After Brandon's wedding, Sam and I drifted off to Ubud to be alone

Sam got extra supplements for me, and it made all the difference - she got them when taking mom for mom's second booster. They are quite strong so she will decide when she wants me to take them; I am ok with that arrangement. 
Early this morning, AS drove us (LH and KSC) to his resort in Lundu for our office to measure the existing buildings for BP submission. It was not a difficult task so we thought the office can treat it as a holiday. I gave them Friday and they gave us Saturday. AS gave us 4 rooms and assured me that he will pay for this service, though I had earlier decided that I won't be charging him anything. All part of building business relationships. 

We left them to their own resources and left for Kuching before noon, in time for me to chat with SL whom seemed a little overwhelmed with work. So much so that she is not designing (no time), choosing to 'draw up' first and detail later. We have a little chat about dates and workloads, and ended with me promising to adjust a few things to give her time to immerse herself into design of her projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment